DYC Electric Magnetic Chuck the main uses and characteristics
1. Super strong magnetic force that is able to reach 1,000kg per 100 square centimeters.
2. Permanent magnetic chuck designed in electric control structural . Magnetizing and demagnetizing in 2 seconds. Don’t need continuous power supply in operation. No temperature rise in operation. so no impact on precision and work piece deformation due to temperature rise.Can used for long time.
3. Work with magnetic-inductive soft claw. Smooth cutter movement in machining. Able to complete 5-face machining, drilling, tapping, groove milling and forming in one-pass operation.
4. Improve efficiency greatly. Decrease repetitive tolerance and satisfy precision requirement. Shorten work piece clamping time thoroughly.
5. The clamping area can cover the complete machining area on average. Able to machine several work pieces. Optimize workflow time.
6. Apply to cutting and machining of medium work piece and rough work piece.
7. Permanent magnet electric control system is the basic working principle of permanent magnetic materials with different characteristics, through the electronic control system of internal control over the distribution of the magnetic circuit with the conversion, so that the magnetic field of permanent magnet to strike a balance in the system.
DYC Electric Permanent Magnetic chuck Application and its scope:
1. Applicable to cutting machining of medium work piece and rough work piece.
2. Applicable to drilling and finish maching of small work piece.
3. Work piece thickness must be above 10mm.
4. Best work piece gripping:at least 4 pole contact faces.
5. Work with magnetic-inductive soft claw and sliding block for grip machining on more functions, such as 5-face,machining,drilling,threading,groove milling.
6. One-pass operation.Grip machining is on work irregular or face bending.
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with our latest news and to receive product updates, discounts and exclusive offers.